– The Bottom Line –
Congratulations to Lowes. They can now advertise that their largest competitor has no respect for America because it has no respect for 98% of Americans. It does however care about the 2% of population that pushes their perverted sexual agenda on the rest of us.
The obvious question here is; Where the hell do these companies get their executives who make decisions that fly in the face of 95% of their customers???
So OK Homo Depot, it's all right with me and I'm sure it's all right with Lowes that you promote and endorse your 2% market share. The other 98% of the market will be more than glad to shop at Lowes, Ace Hardware and all the rest of the American businesses that have respect for their customers…
Here's the story.
Home Depot forces agenda on employees
Posted at AFA on February 23, 2012
The photo at right was taken inside a Home Depot store break room. In essence, Home Depot is forcing its employees to  accept the company's pro-homosexual agenda by allowing large "indoctrination" posters to be placed in an areas used by employees.
The material on the poster includes a promotional letter by Human Rights Campaign, the nation's largest "gay marriage" advocacy group. It also contains messages that criticize anyone who would speak out against homosexuality, thus silencing any viewpoint other than full acceptance.
By doing so, Home Depot is establishing that it embraces and promotes a pro-homosexual agenda as corporate policy.
Over 600,000 people have signed the pledge to boycott Home Depot until it agrees to remain neutral in the culture and political war over homosexual marriage
To help promote the boycott, AFA has produced the AFA Pass Along Sheet . Please print copies of this sheet and share them with your neighbors, friends and co-workers. Encourage them to join the boycott of The Home Depot.
TAKE ACTION & read Complete Post at