My Take  –

I’ve always said that I was going to sue my college for a refund on my tuition.  Here’s another example of something I totally cannot understand even though I have a degree in Finance from a reputable  business school;  Someone please explain to me why the CEO’s of these big companies cater to what amounts to about maybe 1.5% of there customers while alienating the other 98.5%??

Here’s a Post by Charlie Butts on one such company:

PIC    Charlie Butts – OneNewsNow – 8/10/2010

Home Depot, which is currently targeted by a national American Family Association boycott, seems to have a problem with its dress code.

Home Depot fired Christian employee Trevor Keezor who wore a button reading “One Nation Under God” to support his country and his 27-year-old brother who is serving in the military in Iraq. AFA spokesman Randy Sharp offers this observation:

“If you’re a Christian or a patriot and you want to wear a patriotic button, that violates the corporate policy — but if you’re a homosexual and you want to wear an apron with pro-gay buttons and homosexual messages, and wear them in pride parades and gay and lesbian film festivals, those are approved by the Home Depot,” he states.

Read Complete Post at

One of The Good Guys

Be Sociable, Share!